Boerne Tennis Court Reservation Polity & Rules For Members & Non-Members
Tennis Members and Non-Members (Individual/Group/Team) Court Reservation Policy:
Please note that all Boerne Tennis Programs and lessons take priority.
Court reservation times are 1 hour and 30 minutes with the first reservation at 7:00 am and the last at 8:00pm
- The person calling in for the reservation must give 2 last names for singles and 4 last names for doubles at the time of reservation.
- All persons using a tennis court (members or non-members) must check in at the front desk before entering the courts.
- Only 1 reservation for 1 court time per phone call. Members and non-members can only reserve 1 prime time court. Prime time is daytime during the day when Boerne Tennis programs are running.If not prime time, two (or multiple) court times per player each day may be reserved but not back to back. (NO BACK-to-BACK reservations each and every day).
- Members in good standing, may book a court 7 days in advance at the opening of each business day- 6:00 am. Members may call in at 830-249-4631 or book online through the portal. www.boernetennis.com.
- Non-members may book a court 2 days in advance by calling in at 830-249-4631. At that time a $4 fee per person will be charged to reserve the court.Please note that all walk-in reservations are welcome if there is court availability.
- If the court reservation players do not arrive within 15 minutes of the assigned court time (per Boerne Tennis POS clock), and does not call ahead to alert the front desk staff, the court will be given up to any players in waiting.
- If a court is open, after a member and non-member court reservation, they may book the court time following ½ hour before the first court time reserved.
- Members and non-members may not reserve 2 back to back courts in a day. Violation of this rule will result in cancelling one of the court reservations, by the front desk.
- Members and Non-members who wish to block out a recurring time schedule for courts, will be assessed a $20 per court per day each week. To make such a reservation, you may call 830-249-4631.
No Shows & Late Cancellation Policy:
- We ask that all Boerne Tennis members and non-members reserving courts please be mindful of the fact that we have numerous members/non-members positioning for a limited number of courts. If you are not able to play during the reservation time that you have scheduled, we kindly ask that you call us at 830-249-4631 at least 24 hours prior to your reservation and cancel your court.
- In the event that a court reservation is made and no one shows up to use the court, a $20 NO SHOW fee will be assessed directly to the account of the person(s) who’s name(s) appear on the reservation.
- In the event that a court reservation is made and a cancellation is made less that 24 hours before the court reservation is to begin, there will be no refunds for court reservation fee. Members who repeat No Show or Cancellations may loose the ability to reserve courts without additional fee.
- NO SHOWS and LATE CONCELLATION fees will be automatically billed to the appropriate member(s) and show up on the monthly billing statement. Non-member(s) will be required to pay for before booking another court.
Tennis Lesson Policy:
ONLY Boerne Tennis employed Tennis Professionals/Instructors are allowed to give tennis lessons, instruction, coaching, etc. on Boerne Tennis courts.
No outside professionals/instructors are allowed to give lessons to our members or non-members at the courts.
There are NO EXCEPTIONS.